Are you in the market for a used car in Middle Tennessee but not sure where to start? AutoMasters, Middle Tennessee’s most customer-focused Buy Here, Pay Here dealership, is here to help. One of the most important steps in finding the right car is taking it for a test drive. But before you hit the road, here are some tips to help you prepare for your test drive and make the most of the experience.
- Do your research. Before you head to the dealership, do your research on the make and model of the car you’re interested in. Look at the features, specifications, and reviews to get a better understanding of what to expect.
- Make a list of must-haves. Before you head to the dealership, make a list of the features that are most important to you. This will help you focus on the cars that meet your needs and make the test drive more efficient.
- Check the car’s history. At AutoMasters, we provide a free carfax report for every vehicle in stock. Review the car’s history and make sure it has a clean title and hasn’t been in any major accidents.
- Arrive prepared. Bring your driver’s license and proof of insurance so you’re ready to take the car out for a spin. Also, be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
- Take your time. A test drive is your chance to get a feel for the car and make sure it’s the right fit for you. Don’t feel rushed and take your time to check out all the features and get a sense of how the car handles on the road.
- Ask questions. Our knowledgeable sales team is always happy to answer any questions you may have. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about the car and its features.
At AutoMasters, we pride ourselves on being the most customer-focused Buy Here, Pay Here dealership in Middle Tennessee. We offer short-term financing, clean-titled vehicles, credit reporting, 18-month warranties, free roadside assistance, realistic down payments, and flexible payment options. Our goal is to help you get your life back on track and drive your dream car home today.
Visit our lot in Nashville to take a test drive and experience the AutoMasters difference. We look forward to serving you.