- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we obtain the consent or assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will maintain individual data the essential length for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration. Auto Masters does not produce or engineer such security shields and therefore does not warrant any of its products or its capabilities and systems.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures upon request for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.