Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by the applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Auto Masters’ site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title. While exercising your rights while using this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials in electronic or printed form;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Auto Masters’ site;
- remove any copyright or other documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to anyone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Auto Masters whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form within twenty-four (24) hours of termination.
- The materials on Auto Masters’ website are provided “as is”. User agrees that Auto Masters is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any of the materials. Notwithstanding anything to the contract in this agreement, Auto Masters makes no and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement, with respect to the services and materials, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Auto Masters makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or accuracy of the services and materials provided for any purpose or use. Further, Auto Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
Under no circumstances shall Auto Masters, its suppliers, or its affiliates be subjected for any harms (including, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Auto Masters’ Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility of prior notice by an agent of Auto Masters of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not be applicable.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials on Auto Masters’ site could incorporate typographical, or photographic errors. Auto Masters does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Auto Masters may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever, and without prior notice. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the materials are the most recent. Auto Masters does not make any dedication to update the materials.
Auto Masters does not verify the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support or approval by Auto Masters of the website. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Auto Masters may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever, without prior notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
This Website Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Tennessee.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.